Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bringing the Bedroom to the Kitchen

Bringing the Bedroom to the Kitchen


Here is how the conversation went:


Me:Honey, I found this bureau on CL.


Hby: Yeah?!


Me: Yup!


Hby: What do we need a bureau for?


Me: For the kitchen!


Hby: He replies are we moving the bed into the kitchen?


Me:Noooo, I'm gonna make it into an island for the kitchen.


Hby: Hey kids! We're gonna cook in our bedroom!


He just doesn't get it...SMH...No vision I tell him.




I found this beauty on Craigslits.


I saved $20 by negotiating. I stole it for $60 BUCKS!




OMG...It has keyholes...Iwish I had the keys...


Hmmm, Maybe if I paid the $20 I would have gotten the keys!
Before I sanded it

After I sanded it!




She's a beauty!


Now I need input I believe it is Walnut wood.


So, Should I stain or gloss it?




I will be putting all my baking dishes in the drawers.


Oven mits in 1 top drawer...dishtowels in the other...



No comments:

Post a Comment