Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Life to the Ordinary

An Ordinary Dining Room Chair


with


Great Potental



Just undo alot of staples and recover with HOT PINK fabric





and

scrolly black/white fabric



Total Cost of chair redo?

$32.00

I will paint the wood with black paint I have left over from the

Consignment Desk Redo



NOW THIS GLASS LAMP THAT HAD GREAT BONES
This lamp had a very aged feeling
But not now!




It feels


Very Sophisticated


and


Very Elegant




The cost to redo this lamp?


$20.00




Just twisted apart the bolt on bottom


and


painted the white knobs with the paint from the desk






NOW FOR THE FINAL TOUCHES





WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 comment:

  1. I was trying to email you back from your sweet comment on my blog and noticed that you didn't have an email showing. Just email me at donahuewellness@hotmail.com so I can reply back. THanks, Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete